maandag 16 februari 2009

Superstar

Superstar

If you’re a superstar
And your audience is waiting
You can’t play your guitar,
Who will play your chords than
I’m your biggest fan, I will be our right hand (2x)

If you’re at a dead end, and you don’t know where you came in
Blindly walking through this land, you can’t find a way out
I will help you to try I, will be your right eye (2x)

If the noise is all too loud, you can’t tell who is talking
Alone in a faceless crowd, you can’t understand them
I will help you to hear and I will be your right ear (2x)

If your team needs to score
You’re so tired you can’t go an
Your legs can’t carry you no more
You’re looking for that one chance
Play the ball the way you would and I will be your right foot

(lied en tekst Cape Bali (Peter v.d. Linden en Casper v. Baarle)