maandag 16 februari 2009

Black Hole

Black hole

We need to keep our distance your hot am always cool
We seek to keep our balance you push always pull
We live our lives together, you see that I get fed
I ask and you give If my desires can be met

Though my face is never seen
My presence everywhere
And no matter where you’ve been, I can always reach you there
I try to pull you in
Try to make your live a mess
My aim is but to ruin, cover you in deep darkness

But you sparkle and you twinkle
Beside your dominant mate
And your smile’s without a wrinkle
And the light your radiate, lights up my black hole

You’re the light in my eyes
That I can never see
We are linked and entangled
You will go down with me


Once I shone just like you
Brightly every night
I did all the good that I could do
In the end I lost my light
Now we play a different role
Show me your pretty face, while I … you as a whole in memories of better days

But you sparkle and you twinkle beside your dominant mate (2x)
And your smile’s without a wrinkle and
The light you radiate
Lights up my black hole

(Lied en tekst Cape Bali (Peter van de Linden en Casper van Baarle)